Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Water....

Man I had to do a make up swim today it was not fun. The only funny thing that happened is that I splashed Aelita when I was doing my free-style and she freaked out! Jeremy thought she was drowning again and jumped in just to find that I splashed her by mistake. Jym was telling Jeremy to swim laps since he is now wet. All of us were laughing so hard I had to grab onto the edge of the pool to make sure I didn't drown because I was too busy laughing. Jeremy wasn't to happy and proceded to splash all of us! Aelita figured out the game and joined in! We were too busy having fun and laughing to notice Jym soaked but he didn't give us detention because he actualy got to see Jeremey swimming and he thought that was astounding! Well I am now dry and I have no plans to get wet again till Friday whopie!

No comments:

Post a Comment